Monday, February 14, 2011

Spore



This is a commission my good Swedish friend Lars wanted me to do. We've been collaborating for a while now. I draw and he paints...looks like the start of a beautiful friendship.

Anyway he has been trying to get artist to draw pin-ups of his creation Spore, a android chick with sensor hair, a crazy tetris harness, and energy vents. I've been working on this sucker for over a week now. This image is unfinished (finished the pencils Saturday and will properly scan sometime this week) the bottom right hand corner is barren. Lars was pretty excited about the use of the harness, apparently no one has tried to show it forming. Not sure what he thought of it though...

Here she is interpreted by another artist, unfortunately I don't know who did this but it is pretty cool none the less:

No comments:

Post a Comment